Why is this forum mostly off topic?

forum_suggestions

The forum has really changed. Nothing on this forum is about Hopscotch anymore. I know I have no power whatsoever to change this, but I know that these "General Topics" are a way to get completely different topics not related to Hopscotch onto the forum. Roleplay, Anime Topics, and pictures from other sites should not be appropriate to this website. It was created for a reason; to ask questions about Hopscotch. We need to report all of these general topics, or this forum might go downhill.

Our feelings on forum and ideas/wishes for it

Because noone cares about hopscotch

Some people dont have it

I'm just gonna say what MiNi would. There are enough topics about how the forum changed and stuff. The forum is fine how it is right now.

There's still coding topics, you know. And, THT themselves have said that a certain level of off-topicness is fine :D

Yeppers to all this!
<I'm so not original. :sob::sob::sob::sob:>

Fine. Report our only way to just talk with hopscotchers.
See where that takes you.

OH SHNAP
(I agree with this too XD)

Report?? Report our only way to talk to our friends? No one is gonna do that.

The forum in fine.

No need to complain if you literally have no soloution.

even if it was irony it wasnt funny

I ALMOST JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN CLASS
Edit: Froggie I see you!

My general topic is 50% on topic.
But yeah, 1 in 30 topics is related.

Exactly.

After some leaders were demoted, Liza loosened the off-topic rule, allowing people to be off-topic in their general topic.

Okay, reporting general topics is overreacting. I know you haven't been on topic this whole time either, so... and as my friend, Donut, said there are enough topics about this.

Because that is basically what a normal forum should look like.

Yeah it changed... I guess it's like this now.

Then what is on topic? Almost everything I read on here is off topic.

you do!! :smile: how do you feel about making a topic where we can write down everything that we are feeling and all the ideas that we have. I will go do that now in fact, this has set me to do it :relaxed:

truth is

the internet ruins everything

what did you expect to have a fourm were anyone can join

if you want to talk about hopscotch

use the app I guess

Oh. My. Dog.

People will always go off-topic and talk about any old nonsense, it's in our nature and would be foolish to try to stop. That's why most forums have an off-topic area.

—Internet