Why is the search bar still not working?

My username is DulcetDesolatešŸŒ² and I own an iPad Mini.

Every day I go to the search bar to look up something on Hopscotch, but all it says is: "No matches. Try makeing your search more general."

I expected to see some projects to pop up, but instead it has the upside down robot.

Can you please try to fix this soon?

-DulcetDesolate

13 Likes

Please SBYP.
You have to understand that THT are trying their best to sort this out!
Thanks!

6 Likes

Sorry...I thought that they said that they were going to get it fixed about a week ago.

2 Likes

Yes, I guess their quite busy!

2 Likes

I know its to hard to use hopscotch right now.

3 Likes

This search bar thing is getting really annoying though.

3 Likes

Hi @Montoya

Sorry to bother you, but you guys said that the search bar should be back up by the end of the week.

And it isn't working still.

3 Likes

So I went on my talking account on Hopscotch to see if there was any requests for trail art and then I tried to go back on my normal account(today it was DulcetDesolateā€‹:evergreen_tree:(:thermometer_face:) because I am sick) and now I regretting doing that because now I can't get back on that account because the parentheses won't show up. The { and } replace it.:tired_face: Has this happened to anyone else?? If it has can you please help me???

Also you don't have to sign your post
And this is happening to everyone including me!

Sorry @MiNi, we were close to fixing it on Friday but still have some work to do... will keep everyone updated here on the forum!

8 Likes

My God....

JUST SBYP

2 Likes

Cops and paste. That happened to me once when my name had ()

1 Like

What does SBYP mean?

1 Like

Search before you post

1 Like

I'm asking on the spot

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhh, I get it now. Haha

1 Like

Thank you @INeedYou for your help! Today I logged into Hopscotch on @Milkypup iPad to delete the (:thermometer_face:) and then I logged in on my iPad and it worked!

2 Likes