Why I Have To Leave

Guys, I would stay, but I'm tired of this. Tired of being blamed. Tired of being mean and rude. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. I almost got @Rawrbear to quit and I'm always mean and I just can't control myself. I've never been a good part of this community. All I do is cry and complain and never really help. And... I feel guilty, like everyone left because Rawrbear did and I caused him to do that. I am good at nothing but making more problems. People were mean to me because I was mean to them, I tried making friends, but I just can't, I can't, not anymore.

@Phase_Admin Don't feel bad.

Running with my roots pulled up, caught me cold so they could cut, what there is left of love, I'm rootless, I'm rootless. Drag my roots straight through the smoke, i have no home

Which is part 1 of why I want to quit the forums. I started this, didn't I? ;-;

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That could be a little rude :wink:

Should I quit :thinking:

• Yes
  • No
  • LEAVE NOW!

0voters

Yes, and that's why I'm going.

Within 5 seconds, two "no" votes. Is that enough for you to not quit?

Six votes say no, so sure!
Edit:Now 9 votes say no

I agree! :D

We'll work through this together... Fren ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Look, I'm gonna leave pretty soon. I'm probably not staying for another week, maybe an hour or so to say goodbye,

@Rawrbear what did you mean in your first post?

I'm going because I always started flame wars and never thought to stop them, because I was something nobody liked, because I wasn't good enough, because I wasn't smart enough to think "I need to be quiet and stop now."

That makes more sense :sweat_smile:

Noo! You have been a huge inspiration to me. You are not mean or rude. You are you. An amazing person. Don't let others bring you down. Forget those bad thoughts. Stay. Plz. Plz. You are one of the many reasons why I support LGBT. But if you really want to leave.... So on. You will be missed. :cry:

I feel like quitting because I made people like you and a lot of other people feel bad because I offended them with my Bible speech. Like @ArNR said, I'm not helping the cause at all.

I also randomly burst out at people, causing bad stuff. :\

Goodbye...

Not yet! I'm holding myself up! :slight_smile: