Why doesn’t the forum let me post anything?

“Please wait for moderator to confirm your project” I’ve
Been waiting almost a day😓

What kind of device are you using?:

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):

Steps to make the problem happen:
….

I expected this to happen:

But instead this happened:

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

It seems to be working

(first)

It happens to happe did u just join the forum

It will continue until they can trust you

You’re are a basic user. You will be able to do more when you are a member. To become a member just keep liking and visiting the forum

Hi! As a new user, there are certain limits. After a few days, you will be able to post as usual. This limit is just there to ensure that you aren’t a robot or someone who wants to post spam (which you won’t do). Just keep being on here and you will be able to post without limits really soon (I think that that already is the case)!

Your question has been answered by some above.

I have been through some similar issues. This does not occur to ALL new users, only ones that have been SUPER SUPER active within the first hour of joining, which is what you did. The moderators just want to ensure that since you have been posting a ton you have been following the guidelines and not getting out of hand. Since you have been doing nothing wrong, I think your account will be back to normal in no time! It does take a long time, since we get a ton of new users every day and also the moderators have a ton of other issues to handle! You will be back to normal in a week! Hang in there!