Why do you like Hopscotch? :)

@Liza I like making my games! and cooperating with others. Hopscotch gives me a coding platform to make games and make them with friends

@Liza I recommend hopscotch to everyone!

I can’t describe hopscotch in words… but I’ll try my best! :laughing:
Hopscotch is a wonderful black coding app that really fun to use!! The layout is absolutely AWESOME and the blocks in the code are really cool!!
The constant updates, improvements and bug fixes come really often and are something that’re REALLY exciting to discover and explore!!
The community is REALLY awesome too, creating stuff with hopscotch that I didn’t know was even possible! It’s really fun to check up on featured to see what’s games, pixel art arts or trail arts are currently very popular. My favourite part of the app would be “Game Changers” , this part of the app has many “Game Changing” games and simulators that are the best on hopscotch!! Game Changers isn’t updated very often, but when it is it is SOOOO EXCITING!!!
THT, makers of the app, come up with such AMAZING ideas for their app insure that this remains one of the best apps available on the App Store!!

3 Likes

I was downloading coding apps and somehow I landed on Hopscotch on a recommended or suggested bar

2 Likes

I like to code here. Hopscotch has inspired me much.

1 Like

Same here dude but i dont know why
And to do rps. So. Much. Rps.

I have no feelings about HS, but I first stumbled across HS when my mom downloaded it along with The Foos and a few other coding apps… but I liked HS more and kept it

1 Like

What other coding apps?

2 Likes

☞︎BIG Bump☜︎

2017 wow

5 Likes

I like hopscotch because I like coding.

7 Likes

I like Hopscotch because I like to code and draw

4 Likes

I like hopscotch because of the lack of boundaries and because I like to make things that work.

4 Likes

I like Hopscotch: Coding App because it has an easy to understand block style coding. I been hopscotching since 2015 or 2016, I think, kind of hard to tell when you cannot see when you started using the app. I heard about the app from seeing it on my friend’s smartphones/tablets. I started making some simple stuff, just to see what it’s like, right after playing a few projects from the community and liking them, the next thing I know, I‘m making over 100 different projects, with the one below being my recent one:

I also like drawing things…
and coding overall

6 Likes

My :heart: for Hopscotch grows strong! My explanation is in the reply above.

Here is a project I just published:

6 Likes

I love Hopscotch :heart:

Everyone is so friendly and nice to each other, the editor can’t be made better, it’s so nice, the Hopscotch characters are really cool, Hopscotch is very safe, and it has a lot of cool features!

3 Likes

i love hopscotch mainly because of the awesome community, and the ability to express our creativity through coding :D

5 Likes

I like hopscotch mostly because of the amazing community, especially on the forum! It’s also nice that aspiring coders can use hopscotch to do easy and fun coding, and if they want to, use it to prepare themselves for harder coding languages!

7 Likes

Best explanation ever! Still to this day it stays true to its core

3 Likes

The community here is so amazing. The people on here is great, and it’s not often that I find somewhere that I belong. I make soo many friends on here, and it’s just overall lots of fun. It sets a great mood, and, from what I’ve also heard from others, people feel as if HS is their safe place. I always enjoy helping other kids through their struggles, whether it’s coding, drawing, writing, or something social. And people on here INCLUDE each other. Like, all the problems going on in current society doesn’t exist here at all. And there’s about a gazillion things I’m forgetting to put on here but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

There’s a really nice community and the interface is so, so much easier to use than alternatives like scratch

4 Likes