Why do we do this? Why?

I know sometimes I complain about not getting attention or enough likes or anything like that but why do we complain about that small stuff like not getting regular or not getting a lot of likes or followers?
Some kids don't even have iPads and some can't even go to school because they're so poor!
People are deaf and blind and dying under the age of 18!
I was just watching a bunch of videos about these kids and you guys will never believe me but like only 30 people are allergic to water. Even their tears cause them pain!
This boy's skin is so fragile it peels and he has to wear layers of gauze, pads, and clothes to protect him!
People are getting kidnapped and killed!
People have faces that aren't like "normal" people's faces which makes it hard for them to talk and eat!
Gay and transgender people are constantly being picked on for being who they are!
Women are constantly facing the harsh stereotypes our world is bringing us!
And yet, we all complain about not being able to get the special subscription, or not being able to be a beta tester, or not getting featured, or not getting leader or regular, etc.
Why can't we all just appreciate what we have for once, because no matter what we all say, we all are spoiled enough to even be using an iPad or a laptop or a cell phone!
We need to think of others more and stop making fun of others. Stop being racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, insensitive, etc.

#SpreadTheNutella

Yes.
I agree. :D
First reply!

Yes, yes, and YES!!! Greeattt topic @friendship2468

Deformed faces?!

Sorry, but that really offends me. It's not like I have or anything, but my favorite book has the main character who has a "deformed face."

Maybe you should word your words nicer, k?

Also, awesome topic! :D

That's just what scientists call it. It's not supposed to be offending.

Yey! :clap: :clap: Well said @friendship2468, well said.

I agree.:clap:

Sometimes, when I'm complaining about something not important, I start thinking about all the bad things that are happening in the world and then I feel bad.

The purpose of dis topik is cool.
But I don't think comparing something to something dat is more extreme is a good idea.:neutral_face:

Is the book wonder??

I have da book

Hokay BOT

Summary

SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella#SpreadTheNutella

Not Nutella!! It's made from monkeys!! XD

Spreadthepeanutbutter

I :heart:️ Nutella

Nuuu

#SpreadDaNutella

But it's made from monkeys

I don't leike monkeys…

How could you? ._. ;-;

Seriously, I don't leike monkeys​:see_no_evil:

I :heart:️ NUTELLA @xXBARNSLEYFCXx

I know! :3 It's so terrible, people complaining about tiny problems in their life like paying for pictures- heck, we have lives! Be glad about that!

Another add-on:

We're all complaining that some people on the forum are different to us. Whether you're Christian like me, athiest, Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, anyone! You can still accept people, even if you don't accept their religion, race, the fact that they're LGBT, or more. I've got great friends whose beliefs I don't agree with. You don't have to love the group. Just love the people.