Why do people care so much?

Why do people care so much if they don't have regular or not. These trust levels don't matter. It just says that you have more power. U don't need more power. You can make urself have power.

I thought the same.

who cares

and this is a hopscotch fourm....

I guess trust levels are a symbol of respect, and loyalty. They symbolize something amazing, which is why they are important and people care for them. :smile:

Oh really m8? Is that what you think? Well most people want it probanly because they want to brag about. I don't care about this forums.

I think you make a pretty good point, @Phase_Admin. People shouldn't judge other people depending on how long they've been on.

Yes, that is what I think. And I stand by my word. :smile:

And I disagree with you about that. People don't brag that they have regular, I've never seen it happen.

I've been on longer than you. I have seen more I got regular excactly the month I started.

Dude I got reguaker fiv months ago

im so cool im gonna get a kewl job siting at mcdoandls and im gonna spam emogis xuz i has no life :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
im so funny lol xD xD xD xD
im beter cuz im on a form websiiiitew long hat do one cars :joy::grin::wink::wink:
Im joking

Does it really matter when we joined? That's honestly pretty offending. I've been on for quite a long time, and I still stand by my word. :smile:

Who cares, whats the point?

Actually, a lot of people care. I'm just standing up for those of us who love and care about the forum. :smile:

They really want to see that secret category or because they want to be more respected (?).
Maybe they're not taken seriously, and they think Regular will fix that. Or maybe they heard about these kewl topics and want to see but can't.

Yeah, being regular makes you feel special.........I guess I should learn to not care if I'm regular or not.......but I've met all the requirements for a regularly but I stall am not.