Who's going to win the Hopscotch Awards 2017?

help_me_please
talk

Hi everyone, I've done the same award thing in 2016. But this time I'm not just going to give out one award like last year when I was never so experienced. I need someone to help me choose the awards and choose who should get the award. I need help posting a lot of things and well, I tell you guys later when I have time. I have to go to school. Have a question or idea??? Sure, just ask me. Well, I leave school at 2:00, so I will be reading you're posts at two and DON'T expect me to reply earlier.

I checked around the forum and there are people who made the hopscotch awards before you even got on the forums.
So I guess first use the search button before you post

How can I be helpful?

I know. But if you don't want to do this award then just chill. Anyway what you said was a bit mean. :disappointed_relieved:

Wow. You've learned much in 9 hours since you joined. You already know that you should search before you post.

What was mean?

What Helios posted was a bit mean.

That wasn't mean. It's just because we shouldn't have much topic that is like the same as other

Well it's pretty much common sense..
right?

You don't want a forum with a bunch of clone topics, so that's common knowledge

Yes it is! You're right. That isn't really hard to know if you're new but not for you.

Your really a great hop I hope we can b friends?

I don't want to get mad or make a flame war. So can you guys ignore this topic?

Me(Caroline)or someone else?

Oh I'd love to b frens with u I meant someone else but yeah we could be frens I never heard of u?

Sure, you can be friends with me.

THANKYOU......I have hardly any lol