Who Will Be The New FoodDelivery

help
ideas

Here is a topic for brainstorming "the new FoodDelivery" the top standard would be they have to be awesome at trail art! I say Maltese​:heart:️! Leave a nomination! And maybe a like! Have fun trying to figure out who will be the next FoodDelivery!

I don't understand how you replace a person like him, but if what you mean is a great trail artist, my nomination is @RenegadeBird1.
This is like the next MP thing, but really, hopscotchers come and go, but a specific hopscotcher cannot just be replaced. @FoodDelivery is unique and irreplaceable, like everyone else here.

I know. But we can at least try to find a hopscotcher that brings us the same joy when we open their projects!

The joy is not the same. You don't match someone's joy using a different project.

Each coder's style is unique and brings a different type of happiness when we open their projects.

Like @IShallNotBeNamed said, coders are not replaceable. There will be no replacement for @MagmaPOP, there will be no replacement for @FoodDelivery. But what we can do is use their innovation to push the Hopscotch code yet further, finding new people that stand at the podiums.

New Foody?
Dang, I almost forgot about him.

I go for @BaconStudios!

But it won't be the same though… ;-;

Oh wow thanks but I don't do trail art @StarryDream

You eat bacon :3

Aww, wow! Thanks so much for mentioning me! :)

I certaintly cannot code as well as him and leave a legacy behind me like he did.. but I'll try my best to fit your standards. XD

:0

As IShallNotBeNamed said, he cannot be replaced, and neither can his code. His trail art was spectacular and pixel art too. He was a great person and inspired so many people!

Well I think @AHappyCoder might fit the part because his trail art is even better than a-okay! lol
Maybe me because I'm pretty good at trail art if I do say myself and pretty good at pixel art (though i procrastinate a whole lot).

Oh goodness... that typo... XD

Ahahhahhaahhaha

No one will ever replace @FoodDelivery in our hearts and minds, but some coder could come extremely close. Just know no one will ever replace him​:slight_smile:

OHMGEEE THX SO MUCH

Wow k wow

thx

Uhh I procrastinate more than you do thats 4 sure

If you havent published in like 3 months or whatevers lol

Wait, @FoodDelivery left?! Why didn't I know this?!?! Why did he leave???

:tired_face: why did he leave?

High school

2q savage wannabe bruh

No one can be the new FoodDelivery. He is too legendary to be replaced.