Who Should Become President? (Going To Make A Project About This)

hopscotch
help
ideas
forum
poll

I wanted to see out of all the celebrities and Presidential candidates who you would vote for! I will make a project showing the final results. Voting ends tomorrow.

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Ted Cruz
  • Stephen Curry
  • Kanye West
  • George Clooney
  • Ellen DeGeneres
  • Stephen Colbert
  • David Letterman

0voters

This is not hopscotch related, maybe make a project of who will win?

Look at the summary I said I would make a project showing the final results.

Edited the title so people will flag less. And I voted Donald Trump. I got it on a Random Name generator. First and last name, somebody made a topic about it, I think it was Potter Productions/friendship2468's generator. Just random. Don't know a lot about politics.

Anyway....... I don't even know half the president!

Maybe you don't live in the USA, this is about the president for the USA.

Well I do live in Florida USA.

I thought Kanye West was a singer???

Key West is part of the Florida Keys, but I have never heard of Kayne West.
And he added George Clooney, an actor, and some other people that aren't running for president.

He is, but he would like to run for president in 2020.

Why should we care? Most of us can't even vote...

Ellen DeGeneres! Yay!

Same, she would be an interesting president, I would want her president of comedy and Jimmy Fallon another president of comedy!

It is just a fun poll to see who you would want for president.

I'm Canadian, idk what any of this is. I mean, I know only that there'll be an election. Also, people from all over the world use HS, maybe you should mention that it's for the US, or make something more inclusive?

If you live where I live, there is a pizza place named dominoes and on a computer screen it says your name you ordered pizza with. Someone named the self Ronald McDonald Trump! It's Ronald McDonald from McDonalds and Donald Trump

Who?

Donald Trump is running for president and at McDonalds there is their mascot called Ronald McDonald. So someone named themselves "Ronald McDonald Trump" for a pizza order.

Oh, I get it! :grinning:

I know right it's SO funny