Who is NatureGodess SENPAI? And why is she leaving!

U may know me as that guy Kai's sis my account forever and my other account is called Anime but I forgot my password can anybody answer my question I'm worried about her!!

Idk :grimacing:

Welcome to the forum btw! Tag me anytime you want help by typing "@KVJ"!

Thx for welcoming me sooo did she disappear on the forum or anything I'm really really worried we have been friends for a long time.....

No prob and I'm not sure...
@NatureGodess isn't a forummer?

Whoops by that I meant KatieNatureGodess I dunno her user but oh well.....anyways is hopscotch getting crazier I know my brother is getting crazier about memes and stuff as usual​:rolling_eyes::sweat_smile:

Who's your brother?

And I'm crazy too! :smiling_imp:

@KatieNGoddess you mean?

Lol it's in my user that guy Kai he is this guy trying to act funny he is out of it he doesn't really have a mustache MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH he has big hair..,as usual he barely has a mustache and doesn't have a beard lol I embarrassed him (; I have to go now for a hour ttyl

Yea
:upside_down::upside_down::upside_down::upside_down::upside_down::upside_down::upside_down::upside_down::upside_down::upside_down:that WAT I meant

Welcolm to da Forum!
I'm da sweg @StarryDream:sunglasses:

Hai wassup what hopscotcher r u? (:

Btw it's 9/11 today and there is already stuff happening in NY I'm worried for them I don't live in NY I'm scared to go out of the house .-.

Btw on your first day you'll have limited replies so use them carefully :wink:

:flushed: ok I'll start a new topic then

No need to do that! Just be careful and aware :wink:

:000

le gasp