Who is my true inner piece reacher.
Stop it @Phase_Admin.
Get some help.
HALP ME

10 Likes

Who wants make me a project about me?

3 Likes

Why lol??

What do you need help with? You've been making these random pointless topics for a long time. If you need help, or anything, just say it. Can you please stop making spam topics that lead nowhere? Thanks.

9 Likes

Um... I am speechless! :no_mouth:

Hey.
Can you please stop making topics like this? It really doesn't help the forum, and you have been making topics like this for a long time now. We want to keep the forum clean and tidy, and THT has to deal with enough spam topics every day as it is. This is also clickbait. I came into this topic thinking, "Oh! This is probably HS related in some way, like, who is your HS senpai or kohai." But no. When I came in, I saw spam. Please stop. I think I have already kindly asked you to stop, but you continue while Hops are scrolling through the forum, having to go though many spam topics, trying to find something related to CODE. If you want to talk about stuff like this, try making a project on HS asking who your true inner peace reacher. But we don't need something like this on the forum. Please stop. We have given you so many reminders, Phase. But you refuse to stop. We really like our forum clean. Discourse created this forum for one reason. THT pays for this forum for one reason. And that reason is for kids to talk about code. This is not related to code. Sure, I know you just said who wants to make a project about me, but that just gives me another reason to say clickbait. Also, I don't want you to reply to me and say something like, "TRIGGERED!! It was just a joke!!" But you have done this same joke way more than once, and it gets a bit old if you know what I mean. It took a lot of time to write up this reply, so it would hurt me if you replied something like that to me when I am just trying to help. Please don't flag this, I'm just trying to help and I'm sorry if you think I'm acting too leadery or something like that. I'm also sorry if you think I'm bossy or rude, but I'm trying to help you not to get flagged. I'm sorry if I seem annoying for posting these types of posts scolding you. But I just want a clean forum
Thanks a million,
~ Reffy

9 Likes

Thanks.
SO MUCH!
u made my life soooo much better.
REACH INTO THE DEEPER MEANING GUYS!
IT IS NOT SPAM!
NOT CLICKBAIT!
JUST STOP IT!
@Refugeecat123
@VanillaOwl

4 Likes

To help my self-esteem.

2 Likes

Oh okay

I would but I don't really know you or talk to you much so I can't lol

3 Likes

Look at all of my other posts.

1 Like

Hi I am bored 🤣🤣🤣 hi I'm bored

Don't spam random things.

2 Likes

If you want to be deep, you should probably spell the word "peace" right.

4 Likes

stop. it.
don't correct me.

2 Likes

What does spam mean I don't know?

2 Likes

phase we have so much in common I just realized omg

2 Likes

I don't understand what you are saying, I don't think any of us do.

50% of your topics don't make sense. It's just random stuff.

If you need help just ask someone, don't just yell at me.

3 Likes

coughtriggeredboicoughcough

1 Like

irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
According to the Internet.
On the forum though, spam is just pointless, non HS related topics and posts that just clog up the forum.

2 Likes

I can help you.

But I don't know exactly what you need help with...

1 Like