Who is a cherry taco?

New forum for collabs and coding help

Are you a cherryTaco?

Hello, @MobCraft , are you there. Please respond.

Hi @TACOCODE! Make sure everything you post is related to Hopscotch :D

Sorry, it isn't related to HS :wink:

I know. I need a coding partner. Wait, @CreationsOfaNoob , do you want to be my coding partner? XD

What is "hiney"?!

Hiney means "buttt". Sorry, b u t t, as it should be will not go

If so, I'll flag you :wink:

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.

Uh why did Liza open this?

That's because being off topic is now allowed on these forums, as it allows kids to get to know each other! :slight_smile:

What's your Halloween costume?

Iā€”

Whatā€”

I'm not going to try and understand anymore.

lots of scrolling

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: HahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahaha

I didn't mean spam, I meant off topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait what? Where was that said?

I posted a link somewhere but I'm too lazy to get it

@BuildASnowman said that @Liza allows it now. :slight_smile: