Who Gives You Determination?

Hello guys.
I decided to make a topic.

So, I dont know if this topic is already made and it wont ket me post please don't attack me..

but yeah.

Alright! So..Who Gives You Determination? Well, that could mean anything. I don"t really know how to explain this though.

Is there any Hopscotchers that make you really happy or excited when they talk to you/acknowledge you/ like a post of yours?

I have some.

Example: I get really happy when @XiaoMiaoMi, @anon14801539, or @anon43011568 likes one of my posts, especially drawings. Do you guys have any people like that? That is what this topic is for.

I dont know what to say after this, sorry.

so yeah.

27 Likes

Usually, things in relation to any type of coding on this forum fills me with determination. It fills me with hope for this forum's future, too. :D

Undertale reference?

6 Likes

Nice :3

I just noticed that this seems like an undertale reference dang it..

7 Likes

I get determination when people make an awesome project (usually game) and it goes on Featured. Then it makes me want to make an awesome game and get it on Featured too. Or just continue the drafts that have been lying around for months XD

3 Likes

Speaking of, when are you planning on publishing that gam that is similar to Pop the Bubble?

2 Likes

In all honesty everyone takes away my determination

It's heart crushing

3 Likes

@ValueGamesStudio is nice to me and yeah!

4 Likes

@JaszyKake
She pops up every once in a while, and when she does she makes me happy!

3 Likes

Undertale can fill you with determination; I like those projects..

5 Likes

Yep, it's coming soon. I'm not really sure if it's ready yet, if I should add background music or not, or if I need to make some changes.. I will keep you posted :)

2 Likes

*spear of justice begins to play in the distance, slowly increasing in volume as it gets closer*

thank you so much for your nice words ack :'00

3 Likes

myself

3 Likes

I have a very long list but I guess @StarryDream?

3 Likes

thank you mimi ;D

says Lucy

3 Likes

When someone is rude to me I wanna be better than them

3 Likes

*All these famous HSers just casually talking....
*It fills me with DETERMINATION
*HP fully restored
*Save?

4 Likes

lol undertale. Stay Determined. (i see that message every like 2 mins because I cant beat mad dummy. I suck i know)

2 Likes

undertale.
sorry XD

My friends! :D

sees Undertale refrence
Seeing cool projects and detailed drawings fills you with determination.
But who...
By anyone tbh...

3 Likes

That would be the Hopscotch team ;D

3 Likes