Who are your top 3 favorite Hopscotchers?

There are SO many amazing Hopscotchers! I can't even pick a top 3! Can you? Share some Hopscotchers you think are awesome (though they all are) on this!

Hi, there's a topic like this already:

If you'd like to recycle, just @ me and I'll delete my post :sweat_smile:

P.S Hai new person

@StarryDream
@HappyPerson
@VanillaBlossom
:wink:

But its top 3 :0

Ehh I agree tho. Mabey they should merge it!

Hi! Welcome to the forum @Aquasiren!! I'm @Intellection74, and if you ever need any help you're welcome to tag me. :smiley: Be sure to check out our Community Guidelines and this awesome forum tutorial. You can "search before you post" by using the aqua magnifying glass in the corner of the forum. This topic was already made by someone else, and that's okay (great minds think alike, eh? XD). It just becomes confusing when there are a bunch of duplicate topics. People can't find the help they need as easily.

I think this one is okay, though, because it's top three instead of just your favorites. Not sure, though.

Welcome to the forum @Aquasiren! :D I'm Crazy_cake on hopscotch and really happy to have you here!
@Intellection74 explained everything perfectly already :D
@Intellection74 how do you make the link say something like that? I've always wondered xD

Hi @Aquasiren! Welcome to the forum!
Things that you can use:

:)

Hello, welcome to the forum, hope you have fun! Btw it's kinda crazy right now and some people are a bit upset about mods and leaders being demoted (search up "changes to leadership"). I can tell you the forum isn't usually like this. If you need help or have any questions, just tag me by using "@MelodiousParrot".:slight_smile:

Good question. XD You do [text](link).

You can look at this topic (hehe I used the trick) for more info!

Hey! I remember you, EvaDiva​:heart:︎! :DDDDD I already follow you!

Thanks a bunch Inty! :D

Welcome to the forum. Here are potatoes.
hands over five hundred potatoes
Aquasiren falls over from weight of potatoes
TRC freaks out and calls 911

Welcome to the forum, @Aquasiren :D

My 3 fav Hsers:
@FoodDelivery -not only he's awesome at coding, he's also kind and friendly! A very gud friend
@t7lks - she's awesome at coding and drawing! She's also very creative and nice!
@Mathgirl - although o never get to know her, she's very awesome and creative!
I wish my list could go on and on... but I'll post it at the other topic

Welcome to the forum @Aquasiren !
If you need help tag me! Liek @Hero_Dino

:00000000
omg thank you!

mah fave
@Serenity amazing. job. on projects. and. drawings.
@TheRainbowChicken I lob your chakin spirit
and @kvj wait a sec...how did u get your name on hs? it's suuuuper loNG and why didn't I follow you XD

BONUS: @CORVUS omg I lob your projects and games are so fun! Your project "Who did it?" was so hard for me lol

Komplettverrücktjunge

It's a German Autobiography!

Idk :joy:

I don't think that is is a very positive idea to share our "favorites," because it could make the people that are friends with you feel bad and feel like you're not friends anymore.
But welcome to the forum, enjoy your few days here when you're a basic user, you'll hate me soon for some reason....

Maybe he got the long name cause he's been around before they had a limit on how long your username could be. o_0

Or he's a freemason XD

That's sounds like your gonna kill her, I don't know why my mind thinks like that XD

But I can't chooooossseee ;n;

Ok here's mine :DDD
@CreativeCoder
@Gilbert189
@LazyLizard

:DDD
I need to write about how awesome they all but I'm lazy sooo.. I'll do it later someone remind me xD