Who are the Best Hopscotchers and why?

awesome_hopscotchers

Hi everyone this is @BubblegumCupcakeMix I was wondering why your favorite Hopscotchers are your favorites? What makes them special? Well I want to show you an example.

@XiaoMiaoMi because she is an AMAZING drawer, in fact she is one of the best drawers ever!
@SmilingSnowflakes because she is an INCREDIBLE coder and an AMAZING drawer.
@PopTart0219 because she is so great at everything, drawing, coding, being nice, being helpful, and so many other things!
@KiwiCute2016 because they are such an amazing coder, I just love looking at all the GREAT things you've published.
@SmileyAlyssa because, well you know she is like AWESOME. And she is SUPER nice!
@Crazy_Crawfish because she makes amazing projects like no one else.
@Pingu because they make amazing projects that are SUPER cute and creative!
@OrangeScent1 because she makes AWESOME drawing that look amazing.
@LotsaPizza because she also makes INCREDIBLE drawings and is a great coder.
@everyone because they are all super AWESOME!
Oh and this isn't even close to being all my favorite it's just a couple!:smiley:

@everyone isn't a person

Oh wait, now we are

I love @Gilbert189! He makes a ton of different projects, can make different types of projects, and make them well! It is fun to visit his page!

There are several other topics like this, maybe you could post this on one of them? :wink:

My idols:

• @Follow4LikesOfficial (Your music is amazing! I love the Mario one!)
  • @SmilingSnowflakes (I have been liking your projects ever since you were iFluffyMonkeys and iFluffyMarshmallows. I freaked out when you followed me!)
  • @randomowlsLC - I like your kawaii models.
  • @RenegadeBird1 - Your accounts (Sapphire and Renegade) are absolutely spectacular. They have very colorful and cool projects!
    I will add more! :wink:

Thank you!

I actually freaked out when you followed me on my old account. :D

@everyone @everyone
@everyone
@everyone

People could get left out...but this should be okay!

Everyone is the best hopscotcher who try's hard and keeps it up.

Thank you @BubblegumCupcakeMix! Tiny problem, I'm a she

There is an @everyone now, copying a username: @everyone.

ⓎⓄⓊ! ⓎⓄⓊ'ⓇⒺ ⒿⓊⓈⓉ ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓜⒺ!!!!!!!!🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓