White screen bug

Your username:
LR10123/!trAevoLI
What kind of device are you using?:
7th generation iPad
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):
I started my code and the screen went white, I opened and closed the project and my pixel art was there again
Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:
1.
2.
….

I expected this to happen:
To see my pixel art
But instead this happened:
There was a white screen

This has happened a couple times recently, but I feel like it has happened in the past.

10 Likes

lots of bug reports on this

it’s been fixed but come back, really not too big of a problem

6 Likes

This has been an ongoing issue with many users on Hopscotch. It’s simple yet annoying to fix by exiting the project and opening again

9 Likes

Maybe sbyp (search before you post)? This is a pretty old bug with a lot of bug report topics on it.

You can fix it by editing the code and then going back into play or exiting and re entering the project

10 Likes

That’s never worked for me

8 Likes

It surprising works for me a couple times. 90% of the time I have to exit and reenter but the other 10%, i just have to edit the code a lot and it works

6 Likes

This has happened to me recently. A fix is to exit the project and then re-enter it.

6 Likes

Same, tho I haven’t used hs in about a week for the same reason that I’m only here for about 5 minutes rn, and likely won’t be back on for days

4 Likes

This happened to me a couple times too
Recently

3 Likes

This happened to me, also

2 Likes

This has happened to me, not much anyone can really do about it tho. As far as I know, it’s just a very minor annoyance at times.

2 Likes

I had something similar before. Once I left hopscotch for 2 weeks, and when I went back in, my drafts were all deleted. To solve that, you need to close out of hopscotch and then go back in. It probably will help to try the same thing with this bug. Hope it helps!

2 Likes

This bug has been a problem for a couple of years now. It’s quite annoying but I feel like I haven’t encountered it as much as I would’ve a year ago so it seems like some recent improvement has been made?

2 Likes

This has happened to me too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 37 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.