White background if you zoom out while choosing draft thumbnail

choose thumbnail

final product

that should explain it well

8 Likes

Ah yes, I love the white background
Makes for some nice thumbnails when I think the black (which I can get by rotating my device to portrait if the project is landscape, or vice versa) would detract from the thumbnail I want

4 Likes

I didn’t even know you could choose draft thumbnails

Bruh

3 Likes

Since when can you choose draft thumbnails?!

2 Likes

Since the save button was implemented when Hopscotchers wanted draft thumbnails back.

3 Likes

Well it only works for some people :)) mine’s broken lol

3 Likes

ikr omg lol :laughing:

1 Like

Since like 2018 lol :joy:

3 Likes

Same here lol, maybe it’s cuz it takes 10 seconds to scroll all the way down going the fastest possible speed, with three projects per line? Idrk if that’s why, but that’s what happened when I tried to scroll all the way down… and I’ve deleted a good chunk recently actually

2 Likes

Mine works perfectly fine. I get the white bg, too but it matches the white color on the title

2 Likes

wdym?

1 Like

It is the same color as the white part at the bottom with the title and all of the info.

1 Like

I always use custom thumbnails, and I’ve noticed the white background every single time. I assume it’s there for technical reasons to ensure that the image dimensions of the thumbnail are uniform. But it would be nice if you could choose color of the background, or ultimately - if it could be removed.

2 Likes

I meant that the color of the project background wasn’t the same when viewing the draft thumbnail sample and the actual thumbnail—or is that what you meant?

1 Like

Oooh, I misunderstood!

That’s weird. When I think about it, I have noticed it too.

3 Likes

I bet its a thumbnail error

2 Likes

wdym a thumbnail error?

1 Like

When the image cant load something like that?

1 Like

I don’t think so because it loaded perfectly fine

3 Likes

:clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

1 Like