Where is Valgo at?

valgo
where_is

Anyone notice that Valgo hasn't been on for 2 weeks! I wonder where he is. He may have just moved from hopscotch or something...

He was last seen on the forum 7 hours ago. He's probably just busy.

Forum tricks! (More at bottom)

I know about the forum but hopscotch.... @Valgo?

i think he is more on scratch he was on scratch 1 day ago..

I just haven't been on hopscotch that much. I am not leaving, phew! :sweat_smile:

YOY YOY YOY YOY
Just continuing your trend

What have you been doing? If it's personal you don't need to say it I'm just asking

Oh well I had you a logo for some reason :sweat_smile:

I've been playing Minecraft a lot recently, and I just haven't been on hopscotch a lot.

Ok thanks for answering

Hopscotch FTW!

Why did people flag my post? Everyone here seems so..... xenophobic.

I just say Minecraft and people flag? What's wrong with Minecraft? There's nothing inappropriate about it. It's an award winning game and by far the most famous game currently.

I don't think it's quite fair either, other than a very little off topic :wink:.

Someone mentioned Minecraft. I do a harmless post saying that I like Minecraft. If people are so cautious about what I say why don't you guys go and look at the other off-topic posts people have done?

Can someone please tell me why?

I can tell you why! Wait. No I can't. Well, I guess this wasn't any help.
Back on topic:
Actually, I have nothing to say except I've noticed Valgo hasn't Ben active for a while, and now I'm happy to know he has not left like MagmaPOP, oh wait, and guess what! Funky 63 is not the lone wizard anymore. He is Real Funky 63!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

He is yay!

What does FTU and FTW stand for? I'm seeing them around hopscotch, and I don't understand what they mean.