Where did trending go?

It’s under construction again. Happened many times.

1 Like

Thank you for merging this
I NEED TO PUT THIS BACK IN LOUNGE

1 Like

Welp I’m still here and I don’t have regular so

No you don’t. Others who have the same question will otherwise create duplicate topics

2 Likes

Did Ana like my reply???

Yep
Same with my reply

1 Like

Actually, it’s because there is a bug with Trending they are trying to fix.

Can this be closed?

1 Like

Well, people still might have things to say about it. I am confident that the leaders will close this if Trending comes back.

2 Likes

They are improving the algorithm to promote art less

2 Likes

Actually, the reason they’ve temporarily removed it is to fix a bug with the tab. That’s the way it was last time, so it’s likely to be the reason this time, too.

2 Likes

*improve the algorithm, people abused the current one, it wasn’t a bug, but a user exploit.

1 Like

Hello? @SapphiraDonut actually has a project on the app. It says she contacted THT and they said the reason it was gone was because there was a bug with it they were trying to fix.

Proof:

2 Likes

Honestly, it doesn’t matter – they’re trying to improve trending so of course it can be considered a bug. There is no point in arguing, it’s gone and that’s the only thing that counts now. For you and me, it really doesn’t matter why, does it?

3 Likes

Please don’t argue
smells smoke
Gtg bai

1 Like

Testing testing 123
WAIT HOLD ON EDITS ARE BACC

Actually, the reason they’ve temporarily removed it is to improve the algorithm to promote art less as @Awesome_E said

1 Like

Hello? Like I said above, it’s probably the same as last time; fixing a bug.

THT said this. They noticed the amount of art clogging up Trending and decided to redo it’s algorithm

:man_facepalming:
Wrong. They announced it on Hopscotch!

You don’t get to say that. You aren’t a leader and you don’t control me. dabs