Where are you From? - Hopscotch Related!

Hey Frens! I've been trying to find some good ideas for projects, and that's when I thought of something.It's sort of a pass-it-on project. My idea was to code a map of the world (or at least part of the world). Then, I would first add myself. I would put a dot where I live right now, then make a red line connecting it to where my ancestors lived! Then I would publish it and you could add yourself. Lets say you lived in Florida, but your ancestors came from Germany. You make a yellow dot in Florida, then make a red line connecting it to somewhere on Germany. I think this would be a really interesting way to see-where everybody is from! I'll be using polls to see where most people are from so I can make a map including that area

Whe.re do you live now?

• United States!
  • Australia!
  • England
  • Alaska
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • Philippines
  • France
  • Other

0voters

Where are you from?

Where are your ancestors from?

• Norway
  • Sweden
  • France
  • Ireland
  • New Zealand
  • Germany
  • England
  • Mexico
  • Spain
  • China
  • Japan
  • Australia
  • North Korea
  • South Korea
  • Africa
  • Egypt
  • Middle-East
  • Other

0voters

You may choose up to 18 options.

I am from Sweden! :slight_smile:

I live in the US right now, but my ancestors are primarily from Sweden, Norway, France, and Ireland. I'm also a partially European.

My friend is pretty much from all of those places XD
But I'm from Sweden, Norway, Ireland, and I think Germany! (I live in the US)

My ancestors are from Vietnam.

Could you please add Canada?

I am in the US, and my ancestors come from Germany, France, England, and Sweden.

Please add Canada :stuck_out_tongue:

It's silly to not add U.S.A.
Add that please.

Unless you're Native American, that question asks where your ancestors are from, as in where they came from. Not just like...your parents or something, necessarily.

But what about your grandparents? Ours were American.

Usually ancestors (when talking where you're from and stuff), it's a loooong time ago.

Whaddabout the Asian ancestors??? XD

Yeah, but our last grandparent died when we were three years old…I think that's long enough?

As in hundreds of years ago XD

Th...the...there is a New Zealand option :0

But that never happens :0

My ancestors are from Down Under, though not really 'ancestors.' My parents and I are from Australia but I live here.

Grr

(My baby cousin wrote that on my iPad XD)

Proud north korean :smiley:

Yes really!

(:3) Caface: Yu nt relly memestar

Fine!