When you see a in game purchase and dismiss it, it freezes

So for some reason it freezes the project on after you try to buy something and tap the x and dismiss its really weird (if it don’t happen to you your on a weird device)

10 Likes

Can you please fill out the template or at least link a project where it happens? In order to fix a bug, we need to know how to make it happen consistently so that we can find the root cause of it.

7 Likes

I can’t use a screenshot because it won’t work it need to be moving to be shown so um…

4 Likes

Screenshots are pictures not videos

4 Likes

You can record your screen then upload it here and link that. What’s more important than the screenshot is steps to reproduce though. Could you provide a bullet point list of how you can make it happen every time?

6 Likes

Ok I’ll try

5 Likes
4 Likes

I tapped a lot and nothing happened

4 Likes

Does it happen in other projects as well? I’m not able to reproduce this

4 Likes

Yes lemme show you

2 Likes
4 Likes

Again tapped everything again

3 Likes

Try restarting your device

3 Likes

I wonder if your app or webplayer has been corrupted. You can try restarting or reinstalling the app and seeing if that fixes it, or if you can’t do that, ask me for instructions on how to re-install the webplayer.

7 Likes

Is it in all of the seed developer projects? Or just specific ones?

3 Likes

I don’t really want to delete a app so…

2 Likes

Only the games with in-game purchases

2 Likes

I am not able to reproduce this bug.
I’m guessing this may be a problem with your device. Can you check what device you have (go into the hopscotch app, click on the gear, then click about and you should see your device information.)?

2 Likes

iPad7, 11 is my device

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought. I’ll give you instructions on how to reinstall the webplayer later just in case you want to try that, but I’m not sure if that will even do anything

3 Likes