When will game changers be updated?

So. I was playing around in hopscotch, when I found a game changers section!!! These games haven't been updated for a couple months! These are games on hopscotch that are completely legendary! Games like Kaleidocosmos, coloring book, and color switch were all in there! I MEAN COLOR SWITCH HAS A STAGGERING 500k PLAYS!!

The point is, will it ever be updated? I mean, not to brag, but Hopémon go will be a game changer! But that a whole nother thing for a whole nother topic! So what do you think? Will it ever be updated?

Probably when a worthy game is made :D

I didn't even know that many people played hopscotch!

cough Hopémon Go cough

Game Changers is what it says, something really amazing, like a concept hasn't been done before :D

Yeah. A concept that's never been done before. :wink: :wink:

I'm sure Hopemon Go will be great, but try and stay a little humble! I'm excited to see the finished product though!

Right now your just coming off a little desperate :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I'm just joking around! I don't think it will get game changers. It has to be LEGENDARY!

Oh ok :sweat_smile: I was like, errrmmmmmmmm ಠ_ಠ
Lol

I have to go to sleep now good night everyone :sleeping:

Game changers is for awesome projects that are innotative, creative, or a really neat remake of projects. Most of them are original, or use a new concept no one has thought of before!

Before you aim for game changers (which you totally should, no stopping you :3) you should try Featured first! :slight_smile:

That's what I'm shooting for! I haven't ever gotten featured or even rising before!

Now I have to go now! Good night! :sleeping:

It'll probably be updated eventually, don't worry :smiley:

Kaleidososmos has over 1.3 MILLION plays. I don't look at Game Changers tab that often but they probably should update it. But then again, they might not see all awesome and innovative projects. That's why I think there should be a "Nominations for Game Changers topic".

Imagine of u could only play a game once and it had that many plays :open_mouth:
That would be a lot of hopscotchers