When u don't get likes

Do any of u ever make an awesome game u worked a week on published, an then u get no likes? How about when u publish a game and u don't get any likes but the person republishing it does? (By the way both of these have happened to me SEVERAL times) I'm just checking to see if I'm the only one or not :disappointed:

18 Likes

Also notice how this hasn't been paid attention to yet? :sweat_smile::cold_sweat:

7 Likes

You're not the only one, sadly. :(

Great coders like you just aren't noticed. You're so good that you blind people with your awesome projects :D

There have been lots of clubs made to help the unnoticed, I'm not sure if they're active anymore though. But you can guarantee I'll be liking your projects from now on. :)

14 Likes

I know this feeling! But just to let you know when ppl read this they consider this begging for likes in other shape or form

2 Likes

I know this feeling...
I always work very hard, and no one notices it...
I'm about my "Welcome to Hopscotch" project...

3 Likes

The feeling of hard work that only gives you a few likes is a terrible feeling
What I try to do is advertise your project (except not in an off topic post) and then your project could trend and eventually get featured!

3 Likes

I know it. It horrible.

I started getting more likes after my first featured, but before that, i was stuck behind all the other hopscotchers lol

What's your hopscotch username :smiley:

3 Likes

Up until I got featured, yeah. Try making topics with pictures and a description of your games.

2 Likes

I honestly donut care about likes. I just wish my two featured projects that TELL PEOPLE TO REMIX would get one remix. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same here...my biggest like count is 23...(currently)

Thx :smile: (That was going to be it, but I have to put at least 20 characters :joy:)

1 Like

My Hopscother username is my forum name. (Arinman11) it also workers as a gamertag. :space_invader:

1 Like

Also lollypopcorn: I just got ur username. That's extremely clever :clap:🏻

1 Like

@Arinman11 ok, I'll check you out on hopscotch :smile::smiley:

And thank you :smile::grinning::smiley:

Ur welcome (that was it but the 20 min. again :joy:

1 Like

Not no likes fortunately, but yeah I know how that feels. All the hard work and you feel like it was a waste.

Just
- focus on how awesome your project is.
- show family and friends and people you know.
- share it on the forum!

1 Like

Ya I do share it with fam.

1 Like

That's great!
What do they think of your projects?

Half of them don't understand them without description but most of them enjoy them (I pretty much make only games)

1 Like

That's good, then.
And, apart from sharing with them, you can share your projects on the forum. Tag me anytime you want me to see one. Several others would want to be tagged as well :smiley: