When is Tapped Does Not Work

So I have been playing back some of my games lately, and I have realized some bugs in them that relate to the when is tapped block not working.

In this game, the code is very clear that when the info button is tapped, the info appears, but it does not appear.

In this game, tapping start should start the countdown, but you have to wait a while then it starts the countdown.

This might just be on me and my code is incorrect, but I highly doubt that because I have checked the code over and over already.
Feel free to check the code for my games.

9 Likes

Interesting, I have actually noticed this. I thought I had just messed up somewhere, but I spent several hours trying to fix it but couldn’t figure out how. I was using:

When object is tapped {
   if clone index == 2 {
      set image to square
   }
}

and nothing was happening no matter what I tried.

7 Likes

Hmm, strange.

4 Likes

First project: i can tap the info button
Second project: Portal to this topic (:
@SwimGirlStudios: Can i have a screenshot of your not-working button in player (not editor)?

5 Likes

I actually just coded a workaround, but if I find it again I’ll let you know!

4 Likes

Yeah I tried a few work arounds but still didn’t work lol

4 Likes

Hmm…
I am able to press the info button and start the countdown. And when I tested out SGS’s code, it worked perfectly fine.

4 Likes

Me too…

Weird

5 Likes

because you’re using an iPhone/device that doesn’t have the same width and height than CB’s device/you’re on webplayer

5 Likes

Ok now I just think HS has gone crazy.

Now whenever the game starts bear disappears, which did not happen when I played it 2 days ago.

And when I click up or down, the grass doesn’t move, even though all the conditions are all true.

4 Likes