What's the name of this project?

Hello Hopscotch Forum, I have a random request for you: Can anyone help me find or identify this project (see image attached)?

I know it was published more than a year ago. Maybe 2 years ago? I have no idea.

Hope you can help.

Cheers,
Rodrigo

13 Likes

@Rodrigo

@FearlessPhoenix this is a cool idea, could it be possible to make a topic specifically for project identifying challenges? It’s kind of like a treasure hunt

11 Likes

Probably not.
I can see it as a kind of mix between GPUT and a forum game, which isn’t allowed.

This one is fine cuz it’s a THT member’s thing

I can ask Ana tho. I’m betting the reply will be no. Might be allowed as a leader-made topic tho. I’ll ask

8 Likes

I think if we do it right as a “quiz game” of whose project updates they are and have it on the GDT, it would be ok (maybe not).

Not exactly a forum game, but rather a “related to Hopscotch” game that test your knowledge of the community. It would also strengthen the community as we can learn each other’s style of coding, the projects our community can make, etc.

4 Likes

I doubt.

I’ve asked Ana, let’s see.

6 Likes

I know it’s unlikely, but listing benefits might help a little bit

4 Likes

Congrats @Rodrigo for finding the project thanks to @JonnyGamer! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That was fast…

2 Likes

I thing he did this as a question, not a “game”

1 Like

It looks like JonnyGamer is right. It is Octo Doge by @Jedi4Jesus.

Thanks for asking, Rodrigo!

1 Like

I know.
Rodrigo has a legit question.
Jonny was asking if there could be a topic where we do this. I said that Jonnys idea could turn into a forum game and those aren’t allowed

6 Likes

Ah ok :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you @JonnyGamer good eye, that was super fast! And @FearlessPhoenix has a good point. This is for something app related, as you can see, this app appears in the screenshots both in the App Store and inside the app, on the “Welcome” screen. I just wanted to have a list of these projects.

Also, @FearlessPhoenix, what do you think, is this type of post appropriate for this category? Let me know.

9 Likes

I think this is appropriate as long as it stays code related and hopscotch related, and doesn’t turn into some random or irrelevant game.
Ana approved Jonny’s Topic so I think all similar posts could probably go there. But if it’s an urgent thing that you guys (THT) need, then it’s perfectly fine to do it as a seperate post or whenever you’d like cuz it’s your forum

4 Likes

Always, and glad this got approved

4 Likes

Oops my bad! I didn’t mean to criticize your topic. This topic gave me an idea to do a treasure hunt thing because I thought it was super cool.

[Post edited by leader. IC]

5 Likes