What's my coding style?

@OrangeScent1 does art @SmileyAlyssa does a lot of code, but I don't really know what my thing should be, I like art pads and drawing, but I like coding, and I'm trying to get better at the leave a trail block, so what do you guys think I'm good at, vote the poll below (btw if you want to see my projects I'm Crazy_cake on HS. Poll:

• ART
  • Coding
  • music
  • potato
  • I don't know
  • everything!

0voters

Thanks!

Hmmm... Well, you do art and some coding. But, a majority has to do with art... I'm not sure. :3

Everything!
Or what you enjoy doing. :D

I don't think a coder needs to have a style, I think they should do what they enjoy doing, have fun, and try new things. :D :D :D

Everything, idk, Mostly on there art and music, not to much coding!

Thanks for mentioning me! :smiley:

Thank you, I know coding doesn't need a style, but I just wanted to know what people think I code!

YOU, @smishsmash, have invented a WHOLE NEW STYLE CALLED #SMISHSMASH!!!!!!!!!

smishsmash is a code where u draw AND code a lot!!!! :smile:

Don't judge me please:sweat_smile:

I love it, SMISHSMASH IS MY NEW CODING STYLE!

That's the spirit! :smile:

Yay:D @GoddessHope, I luv my new STYLE

Yay!!!!! I'm so proud.:blush:

Shoot. Oh, well, YOU FOUNDED A NEW STYle!!!!

Ya, just found that out, oh well, IM MAKING A NEW POLL

• ART
  • Coding
  • Music
  • Potato
  • everything
  • SMISHSMASH STYLE

0voters

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!:sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

I love the new name!!

Thx! It was @GoddessHope's idea!:slightly_smiling:

:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼encore!:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:clap:🏼:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:.

Thank you, thank you!!!!

Dramatic thank you. Thx for credit, not many people give me credit:sob:

! Your welcome, sorry not many people give you credit, I give credit to everyone:D