What will happen to me next year? >Read Me<

hopscotch
forum
happynewyear2016
hopscotchbreak

Okay, I know some for you say, "Why not just tell specific people". Well, this message may concern certain people, and those certain people might be people who you follow. So indirectly, it affects you too.

I also wanna throw this out there so you guys will know too. Those who don't know or don't follow me.

So, I have good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad ones cus I want to end this message in a positive way.

Bad News

I will be inactive most of the times because next year, I'm moving on with my education life to SECONDARY SCHOOL (middle school) !! Yaaaaaaay....

Like seriously, I'm 12 years old and that's where I'm going for the next, potentially, 5 years.

Those who live in Singapore, you might know that on Secondary Schools, there are three Education Streams ( Express (4yrs), Normal Academic (5yrs), Normal Technical (5yrs) ). I'm taking the N (A) stream...

Sadly...

But let's not get into those details.

Secondary School:

Pros:

More stuff to learn
More clubs to join
More friends
More camps
New teachers
New experience

Cons:
More stuff to learn
More bullies
New teachers
More time used in your life
Absolutely foreign stuff

The text I just made bold is the main factor that will affect me in my Hopscotch life.

That means lesser time to code, and lesser time to code means lesser games, lesser games means lesser people learning new things, and the list goes on and on and on...

Also, that means lesser time to work on collabs.. And that affects many people.

So, I will tag people and their collabs here about who is affected.

Note: THIS DOESNT MEAN IM GOING TO LEAVE THEM

@BasketballNerd's Hopscotch Wars collaboration (most affected)
@Valgo's Terrabyte Studios
My own TeamCoderz Studios
@AvocadoDont's Hopscotch Art Club (I might have time for this one)
@seawolfwerehorse's Portal Fans United

Good News

I have three of these:

1. I WILL be improving myself on coding, an there's a possibility that I WILL learn Python. So watch out for CV Studios Version 3.0 (yep, what you are seeing now is Version 2.0)

2. I will be making a tribute to ALL Hopscotchers next year by a original song. And I will give Shoutouts to specific Hopscotchers to have inspired me and motivated me to move on. This is expected to be released in June 2016.

3. I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGH OUT MY HOPSCOTCH JOURNEY. THANK YOU! SO MUCH! HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL! PLEASE CONTINUE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT! WITHOUT ALL, I WONT BE WHERE I AM TODAY!

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

-CV Studios

A happy new year to you! You will be missed :slightly_smiling:

Happy New Year, @comicvillestudios! And a happy new year to the rest of the hopscotch community!
Hope you don't get too overwhelmed with schoolwork!
(P.S. My mom is from Singapore, so I kinda know how the school system works.)

:kiss: = :confounded:

On the hopscotch forum the byes blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the byes below.

We are the live . Short days ago
We live, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
On the hopscotch forum.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who live
We shall not sleep, though byes grow
On the hopscotch forum .
WE SHALL REMEMBER YOU!!!!!

Thank you :joy::joy::joy::joy:

@Gabe_N @Giraffedolphin26 @BasketballNerd @Stampys_fans

Your welcome/it has been my honer

what did I do?

[Whisper ] say your welcome or he'll UNFOLLOW you, ummm... Nothing?

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

ok!
@comicvillestudios np

done

Happy new year @comicvillestudios! Hope you'll have fun, and don't force yourself if you don't have time for our club ok? If you do have time that's AWESOME!! :blush::blush::blush:

I heard Singapore has the best schools in the world.

Yep, You are right... In fact, the BEST EDUCATION System...

I noticed something...

pros:
more stuff to learn
new teachers

cons:
more stuff to learn
new teachers

also, good luck in school

No matter what, I'd recommend going to the hardest/longest school, because then you have more of a chance for college! :wink:

And a good college leads to a good job which leads to success (and money, Scrooge reference :wink:)!

Oh! That's cool! Did you at least studied here for a year?

That's true in Singapore! In fact, you can go to Polytechnic straight away!

I'm guessing Polytechnic is High School for you guys..

I'm in middle school, and in our state, high school starts in 9th grade, and there are 12 grades total, so yeah. Isn't there a Polytechnic University?