What the flip I have WiFi already

Hey guys can you fix this?
When I search for something it says ‘Sadface, the community isn’t loading.’

Oh, that’s happened to me a few times and I have WiFi. Try rebooting your device or maybe the problem’s on THT’s end.

You need to be online!
What I do that (sometimes) fixes it is that I close the tab verry quick, go into other apps for 2 -3 seconds, then go back on and immediantly go to that place
:slight_smile: Hope this helps

I just close out the app and then go back in… so rebooting is a bit overkill.

Like others said, I would first try to restart the app (close it and then go back in to it again). If that doesn´t work, you could try to clear the RAM on your iPad. If you do so, don´t forget to save any unsaved stuff in the apps that you have open a this will close all your open apps! To clear the RAM, hold down the power button until “Slide to power off” appears. Then, hold the home button until you get back to the home screen.

If that doesn´t work, verify your internet connection by doing a Google search. You could also vist www.speedtest.net or www.fast.com to check the speed of your connection.

If all that still indicates that you have an internet connection, then the problem is probably on THT´s end.

Got it. Thanks for the advice, all.

It seems that the search function on Hopscotch is currently broken, at least when searching for projects.

Yeah it wasn’t broken 2 weeks ago though

F L I P

This has started to happen to me too recently. You are not the only one.