WHAT!?! Thanks fer de feature!

Thanks everyone that liked my project FLOW!! I am really happy cause this is only my second time in featured!! If you haven't seen it than please check it out it's in the featured section (obviously) and its called FLOW (obviously). Congratulations to -jtarR06), he/she is the only person that remixed with the correct solution!!

Again thanks everyone, I'm just so happy!

OK, I am now realizing how this is starting to sound like bragging, and I swear I am not... Sorry if it sound like that

Wow! Lucky you, this is my first time! And I was literally jumping up and down for half the afternoon!

Oh u made the pixel art right??..checking... Yep, that was u... TThat is seriously awesome. I checked the code and its like 127 lines, right? That is amazing and must've taken a long time to make. The most lines I've done is like 50...

Yeah, it took almost 3 months...:sweat_smile:

WOW. Now that's Commitment :joy:

Not really...well, kinda. I didn't work on it for about a third of that time, and only started really working on it right after I "took a chance" with VanillaCakeMix's thing.

What was his/her thing?

The one where she was going to pick some people for a collab account. It's called The Hopscotchers.

Oh OK ...20 characters...

wuuuuuuuuuut it's happening again thank you guys soooooooooooo sooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?!? All my life goals are coming true!!! Thank you guys soooooooo much! @MelodiousParrot @Kiwicute2016 @Under_water_puffins @Madi_Hopscotch_ @KVJ and @SmileyAlyssa @Funky63 or @Funky_63_Greenland whichever you are :joy:

You're welcome!

Also thanks @Funky_63_Greenland and @Madi_Hopscotch_!!!

Congrats on your trending!

Thanks! Second again!!

Welcome! That project was awesome!

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!! Yay! Thanks guys!

Congratuverylations!!

I'm working on a project that I hope can get featured

Kewl! Tell me more plez! On my topic or yours

Mine plz lemme tag u