What Social Media Channels do you use?

Hey Hopscotchers!

We’re looking to expand on our social media channels, and we want your help:

• What type of social media do you or the people you know use (please do not share your account information)?
  • What is your opinion on Discord? Do you use it?
  • What kind of content do you want to see on Hopscotch’s social media page? (You can say something like: “On [Social media Initial (ig, fb, dc, tt, sc, pt, tw, tb, yt)], I want to see more of …”

I made a vote to help tally the numbers:

• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Discord
  • TikTok
  • Snapchat
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
  • Youtube
  • Other [Please let us know in a reply]

0 voters

35 Likes

Wow! Cool first!

5 Likes

Cool, second.

4 Likes

Ooh this could really help hopscotch

4 Likes

haha
i use tik tok, a little twitter, discord, and definitely youtube
i’d love to see you come up on my FYP whenever i’m surfing tiktok

5 Likes

Cool topic! I can’t wait to hear more about your increased presence on social media!

6 Likes

I suggest not di s co r d for young hops because there is no filter and its very easy to dm people

4 Likes

This is more of a way to better promote Hopscotch not so much as to contacting them

3 Likes

Same thing for tumblr, that place is pretty crazy from what I’ve heard

3 Likes

And maybe this can get them onto d i s cord and they might not know its for ages above 13

2 Likes

There is a way too stop dms with bots and certain setting on the server

3 Likes
2 Likes

What about for older people? What kind of content do people have on DsCrd?

11 Likes

There are lots of young people using discord. Whether they have access to it or not is up to their parents

4 Likes

So I have an other one maybe make a “Videos” tab on hopscotch featuring hopscotches newest videos!

3 Likes

And yes discørd tos is 13 and up

3 Likes

Whenever I use dsCrD, I just find a bunch of 10 year olds screaming bad words that they probably shouldn’t use.

so dScRd is probably a no-go

4 Likes

I’m interested to know what type of contents you’ll want to see Hopscotch post, such as project highlights, coding tips, interviews, anything else??

12 Likes

Y’all when referring to social m e d i a and other platforms, let’s be careful not too share too much information about what we do on there!
Let’s do so in moderation, otherwise it could lead to pCoF :wink:

2 Likes

I just want a hopscotch discørd server

4 Likes