What should I do for #HHC15?

Any ideas? I really want to enter this competition!

What about something still like the coolest Halloween pic ever

Drawing I meant!!!!:scream::scream::scream::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::grinning::grinning::grinning:

That sounds cool!
Earned a follow

Thanks I did a really cool scene but then saw the Halloween characters so I might do it again and add them or do you like my first try

Need to go be back at 10 past 11 for more ideas

Do anything Halloween related. Here's mine:
enter link description here

Well I eventually found an idea after a lonnnnnngggggg time thinking. I thought of it (sorry but I am not going to say what it is until it is published) using a random word generator, i.e. me, a notepad and a pen. All you have to do it look around you for something to start with, I chose chocolate, and then you take it from there. Don't go rigid and stick by the book, instead let your mind flow freely and as you read each word you should be able to think of another and another and after a couple of minutes (it took me quite a while, 10 minutes to be precise) you should have formed an idea. My idea is based on a YouTube challenge that I had been watching that day, so it could come from anything! Hope this helps! :yum::cat:

Thanks soooooo much everyone!!!

You could make a game bobbing for apples that ppl seem to play during Halloween.
Have apples floating around in a bucket and slide a head down to grab the apples into it's mouth and place them on a plate.
You can have different colored apples that must be placed on a plate the same color as the apple.
And have something scary floating with the apples that must be avoided.
Also place a time limit like 2 minutes.