What pre made challenges need updating? (go to the learn hopscotch channel)

Hello hsers, as requested by @Ana, I am creating a topic for this.
This is a topic for discussing what needs to be changed in this category (see title), there are obvious things, like updating the editor, but there are less obvious things, like updating emojis that don’t work any more.
Pls point those out here, and maybe a competition for remaking these projects is a future possibility?!?!?!

18 Likes

(sorry moved to the correct category, hope you don’t mind!)

but anyways nice!

7 Likes

Ok, thanks! I always do that. So sorry

6 Likes

Interesting topic. First of all, I feel that maybe we could get a few advanced challenges for some more complex features, such as more complex math operators.

7 Likes

Yea, that would be cool indeed

5 Likes

I agree, most of the challenges are pretty simple. Maybe there could be some ones with multiple solutions too, like creating a background.

6 Likes

Good idea!

I’m gonna look through some of them to see what other outdated stuff I can find.

6 Likes

Right, a noticeable bug I found is that when editing these, you can add in blocks that are more recent, such as not pressed, and they do absolutely nothing
Not a super big deal as they aren’t really used in the tutorials (since they didn’t exist lol)

6 Likes

Yea, I also didn’t like the fact that some levels had emojis that appeared larger than before, such as the Mario themed one and the hammer.

3 Likes

That would be cool! Ma6be even like a tapper game where you had to change the products sold in the store aswell as the pieces

4 Likes

In the monster baby one, the emojis in the thumbnail are different from the ones in the project.
The emojis are also of people holding hands, so if the level were recreated that would have to be changed so it isn’t ICR.

4 Likes

Remind me what that means?

3 Likes

And coders could be tasked with adding a button-pressing Animation too.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s not to hard, yet interesting enough to find worth doing

3 Likes

Inappropriate content — romance

I’m pretty sure that forum rule applies to the app too, but I’m kind of confused about whether it does or not.

4 Likes

In the original the charecters look like kids, so it can be assumed they are friends, but now it’s kinda wierd. makes sense

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe they should just be changed to other Hopscotch characters or these emojis::man_standing::woman_standing:🧍

3 Likes

Yes, I agree

3 Likes

They’re just holding hands :woozy_face::woozy_face:

4 Likes

The flags?

I think that’s a bug, but I don’t know if it was changed intentionally.

2 Likes