What kind of message was this (in activity bar)

hopscotch

What kind of message was this?????????

Is he/she a member of the hopscotch team (the Hey there! Here... One)
I need to know...

She's @axolotl! Click on the project then the two dots, and you can see the creators! :wink:

Is she part OF the hoocsotch team???????

I don't think so. :wink::wink:

Then, how does she private message ????????

I believe so. Alish published a project under axoltl's name...

I guess its for if u have a new account i had that on my accounts when i was new

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The Hopscotch Team will sometimes send messages through the Activity system. No need to freak out! Everyone sees these messages, they are just a way that the Hopscotch team communicates with its users.

How did that happpen?

Just I strated in January 2015, qnd I don't think I got a message then, because I'm used to a reason then (like in the forum, there is a :e-mail:, symbol) and I thought it was auto-matic, not after a bit...

@axolotl, is a user that might be part of the hopscotch team and sent me a private message is all I know...

Accounts cannot send private messages, as I stated before, this is a message from the hopscotch team. They chose Axolotl's project to be a welcoming project because it really explains what hopscotch is all about. I don't understand why you are getting this now, though...🤔

Now I got one from the hopscotch team saying that the activity bar was working (and ot wasn't in the published section of T.H.T

Someone else (I think @LotsaPizza) published it.

I published that one. And no, I'm not part of the Hopscotch team, they just decided to use it. :wink: