What is Users tab for?

I was messing with the hopscotch features, and I found this hidden treasure, I looked at the stats like all time and stuff and it says I was first for all time which I don't quite understand since I've only been here for 4 days.. But what is this tab for?

You're first because you're not near the top and it would take some time to scroll down to find you. And it's for looking at stats.

link please?

i found it. whoops.

Great question @OrangeScent1!

In case anyone hasn't seen the Users tab before, click on the three-line icon in the top right corner and click on Users.

A few things you can do:

• click on the arrow next to "Week 8 Dec - 15 Dec" (or whatever date) in the top left corner and you'll be able to look at stats for the past week, month, quarter, year or all time.

• click on each of the headings like Hearts :heart: Received, :heart: Given etc and users will be sorted according to how many hearts they've received/given etc.

• if you click on a heading twice, depending on the type of heading, it will arrange users according to most hearts etc, or least hearts etc.

• you can search up users

• for more info on what Entered, Read and Visits means, you can go here: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/confused-about-something-in-the-forum/1423/4

Is this on the Hopscotch Forum home page?

Oh, it is! Awesome!! :smiley:

New Hopscotch goal: to get on top of the Users tab to prove I am a super helpful person! :smile:

too late rawrbear... you already are (grumble 1/2 those likes are from people liking him running out of likes grumble)

I AM?!?! :smiley::smiley:

I thought @t1_hopscotch was!!

Take a screenshot on what your screen looks like, please? :grin::sweat_smile:

by less than 100 likes

condlagreatoins! you're at the top of users! (misspelling congratulations more each time I say it)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Wow, almost the same amount of likes as @t1_hopscotch, if not, more! :grin:

(face palms) it isn't almost, it is more, that's why ur at the top!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh yeah.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have given the second most likes, I have now words. I give 100 likes out each day, that is how I have to wait 20 DARN HOURS!!!! If I were a leader, I would give out the most of all time!

To get on top, you have to receive more, not give more! :wink:

Why though? I want to make peoples days and encourege them more!!!!!

Yes, but you also have to give out helpful tips and stuff to help out, if you know what I'm saying! :wink:

It's funny, because I've been on about 2 months less than @t1_hopscotch, and I am catching up rapidly!! :grin:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That's for this week. Click on the "week" tab and switch it to "all time"! :wink: