What is the MIDI Hack?

What's the MIDI hack? I would really appreciate it if you told me.
@BuildASnowman

iTunes and Hopscotch :stuck_out_tongue:
Team Olympic prizes

I have no idea XD

He basically just inputs a bunch of MIDI files with music notes on them into Hopscotch.

Here's a video he made on it:

How to transfer music to hopscotch
Project JSON modification — Topic

He told me you need Mathematica for it (or however you spell it)

I am deeply disturbed you were able to get to a video on my channel faster than I could xD

Yeah, as gilbert said, I can take midi files (music files) and convert them to Hopscotch.

Me Neither le XD

Hello, brother.

I told you to search before you post, and you would find it.

Lol siblings posting to each other rather than talking… not like my day :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry but apparently to @Kiwicute2016 sharing videos that Hopscotchers made aren't allowed.

THT posted a link to it, it's okay.

That makes no sence.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes it does... if I have a legal contract with THT saying they can post pictures/videos with me in them, then they can. And people can share it.

They posted a link to his video in one of their videos. It's shared by THT. It's okay.

Life makes little sense :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Okay then.

I think @meg did allow to me to share my hopscotch channel though.

But okay I understand.

True.:joy:

BAS is your title referring to Person of Interest? Sorry but I'm super curious to know if Im not the only one who watches that show XD

No idea what that is xD My title is a questions that has been asked for thousands of years before tv.

I watch that show! :smile:

Ok, I'll BOT now :joy::smile:

Oh, it's a show about a genius software engineer who created this program that is designed for the government to stop crime before it happens by giving them social security numbers. Some numbers are deemed irrelevant, but he wants to stop the crimes. Then they go out and stop the numbers, but then there's another evil machine called Sumaratan. Anyways, it's a good show. And then in part of it one of the characters is put in simulations and stuff and then one of her lines is is the whole universe a simulation or something like that.

BOT.