What is Sight? Who is Sight?

Hello people! The friendly community of Hopscotch occurred to me when my 7th grade school had Hopscotch as the app.

For now we played on each other's account and I'm yet to create an account.

However my friend @Helios and @Razor both told me to join the forums, and Hopscotch! I came in pretty late when they told me as I was thinking about jumping in a new community! I kinda already get the hang of the forums and I want to keep up this forum up and safe as I can.

I'll edit this so I can speak to everyone :D!

Welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!

Yay first post!

Welcome :D

If you need help, wait you know people....

nvm.

But welcome!

Welcome to the forum! (I'm typing an essay to get you started! :wink:)

Just beware, you only have 10 replies your first day so use them wisely!

I'm very aware of that :P

@Helios can be very nice at times :D

Welcome, @Sight! That's a pretty cool name, by the way. :smiley: I'm @Intellection74.

It seems like you've already got the swing of things! You'll have a great time here learning, teaching, sharing, and making some friends. I'm glad you've joined our forum! If you ever need some help feel free to tag me.

k hi what's up I'm pretty grumpy right now but welcome

Cool thing to know

If you click on your profile picture at the top right of the screen you can see notifications, settings, bookmarks and the log out icon.

If you click on the words "Sight" (Mine is AwesomeJediE) you can view your profile. There is Activity, which shows what you've been doing; Notifications, which lets you know what happened recently that involves you; Badges, where people see the badges you earn (like "Welcome" (when you first join); and Summary, which has a nice info about your stats.

If you click on Preferences you can edit your profile (e.g. Profile Picture) and settings (e.g. turning off emails the forum sends you).

Just some info as you get started!

woooo new forumers :DD

this is a pretty helpful topic, adapted from the site itself by one of our users :D

welcome again!!

Also a great place to look when you're getting started

Hai @Sight!
That's really cool! The coding program my school uses is App Inventor. .—.
And w0ah you know Hops!
By the way, you can tag me if you need help!

Wow I'm all the top of his stats

It must have taken a lot of work to get on there :stuck_out_tongue: JK

Welcome to the Forum @Sight!! You will love the community here!! :heart::heart:

So anyways, welcome to the forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!
Sorry it took so long! My mom called me to do something!

Things to remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don't start flamewars - This one's obvious, but don't start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don't tag too much - people don't really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don't keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

The trust levels!

@trust_level_0 - The starting level for everyone. Like @AwesomeJediE said, you only get 10 replies!

@trust_level_1 - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2 - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features!

@trust_level_3 - WOAH! This ones a toughy! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotchers

@trust_level_4 - no one can get this right now

P.S. you can tag me any time!

How to post? (THX FOR HELPING!)
Asking for participants for Account Collab!
Any Hop Friends?
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
comments ?!!!!!

Hay there! Welcome to the forum! I'm Jamie, and you can @ me anytime if you need help or just want to chat. Happy Hopscotching! The forum is a pretty chill place :wink:. Here's a topic you might wanna check out:
Self promo aka a guide for beginners to the forum

So, @Sight, why did you think! Btw, once you unlock @trust_level_1, you can go past your 10 reply limit! It's easy to get so feel free to reply!

Hi! Welcome to the forum! If you need any help, just @ me like this: @Dude73 and I'll try my very best to help! :smile:

Welcome to the forum! If you need anything, just tag me like this: "@BellaWafflez17".
By the way, I'm iWaffle on Hopscotch...maybe you've heard of me? probably not XD
Oh yeah, to do small text, just type: <small>[text you want to be small]</small>

Photobomb :stuck_out_tongue: