What is power? How do you calculate it?

Hi!! In this topic,we talk about power,also known as exponents. I SBYP,and didn’t find any other topic like this. So if there is,pls tell me!
Ok,now back to our topic.
what is power??
it basically tells us to multiply a number a couple of times. For example,10 to the power of 2 means that 10x10. If it was 10 to the power of three,it would be 10x10x10. You can say that this is a short way of multiplying. They are written as-n^n.

Uh…ok? But I am talking about exponents

Where can I buy these and how much

Cool topic! I know a little about exponents, and it is called “exponenter” in Swedish (just a fun fact).

the bitter irony of having flip flops with a quote on them is that you will only be able to see the quote when you aren’t wearing them

O k

Knew new few

Mooooooo

Thank y o u for telling
I learned today

um

um

um

@Aariv, my dear, how is this related to Hopscotch?

Diggerido

There are exponents in hopscotch, and many people don’t know how to use them.

Ah, yes.

Would you be able to make a tutorial? If you know how to use them, of course.

But someone already made a tutorial.

Wait, really? Where?

Read the top post.

Oh, right. Sorry to bother you.

Nice topic! I just learned exponents this year in school. I also learned factorials, which is written like 2! (No there is literally an exclamation point at the end). It would be 2 times any number before it. This time it’s 2x1. But it could be 5x4x3x2x1 for 5.

Thanks! I like math,and discovered that exponents are easy. So I decided to make this topic

Math is my favortite subject. And I don’t like language arts, so that would be my least favorite.