What is discourse profile

forum

When looking to see who had a Regular badge I saw discourse. They have all four trust levels and posts or anything!

I Discovered a secret account!

The Hopscotch forum uses discourse to make their website. You can read about it here:
http://www.discourse.org/

I know that. I was wondering why they have a profile

I think because it's like in hopscotch you remix someone else's projects you get their username above yours so since hopscotch used http://www.discourse.org to make the hopscotch forum so because on discourse you can't make projects so discourse should get a profile.

I believe that discourse has a profile with trust level 3 because it is a bot for discourse that automatically flags things for spam, closes threads, etc.

That makes sense. Once one of my replies got hidden because discourse thought it was spam because I gave a link to an HSB picker :grin:

That's interesting. Even more interesting to me because that is not a normal profile! :grinning:

It's probably just to advertise the program they used, or something put into the app (so Hopscotch can't disable it), like an extra monitor or something.

-CeeCee :wink:

Hi like @BuildASnowman said, Discourse is what this forum is based on. The makers of Discourse have accounts here too, and I think it's so they can check up on the forum if things go funny behind the scenes.

It's actually Askimet, their spam blocker that automatically blocks stuff when it notices you got spam! Just saying! :wink:

Is there any program for inappropriate and rude posts/topics? (Sorry off topic :frowning: )

Askimet. Look above your post :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh, ok. I guess Discourse is a program that helps you make a website.

Yeah, a forum in particular. :slightly_smiling:🙃:slightly_smiling:🙃

@Rawrbear how do you know??

Because one of @codinghorror's posts was on Discourse :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also, they are practically exactly the same.