What is a collab?

What is a cal collab?

4 Likes

Hello! A collab is a shot way of saying collaboration, usually referring to two or more users working on the same project.

If you ever need anything more, just tag me!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone

3 Likes

You collaborate with other people on projects!

2 Likes

As rod said, a collab is short for a collaboration. In the future, instead of creating a whole topic for a quick maybe put in the Q & A or the YCTAYHCH topic :wink:

6 Likes

Collab is short for collaboration, which is two people/things working together for a common goal

2 Likes

Yep, they 100% right!
A collab or a collaboration is a partnership :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Just so you know, you don’t need to make a topic for all your questions, try asking them in the You-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here topic. Or in The General Questions, Comments, or Concerns topic

2 Likes

Ok thanks for everything

2 Likes

cool, if it’s been solved may I tag a leader to close?

3 Likes

@Cutelittlekittycat A collab is a abbreviation for a Collaboration - were 2 or more creators work together too make a single project or thing in hopscotch or the real world - also as been previously said it’s better too ask these types of question in the YCTAYCH which can be found here https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-21-official/58457/6216 I will also tag the leaders so if you would like this closed they will be able too help you! @Leaders

4 Likes

Also if the link does not work that means you currently can’t see it as your not the right trust level - I believe that you need basic but you might need member which you can find how too get these trust leveled here - Trust Level Requirements - #153 by William04GamerA
@Cutelittlekittycat

4 Likes

@PumpkinGirl poke

1 Like

looks like we all found the answer :sunglasses:
have any more questions - check out here!