What happened to the drawing topic? (Drawing Topic 8 and 10)

OOOHHHH thanks for telling me! XD
omg I thought you were @Waffle_draws HOW AM I SO BLIND?!?!? ;O;

"@ y'all: Part 2"

okay so there have been a number! (whoo boy a Number) of people freaking out about who makes the Drawing Topics, of which a point has been brought up: LazyLizard (not tagging because i think she's going to be totally overwhelmed by all the tags) made a topic where people could "sign up" to be the creators of future drawing topics.

the topic is here, and free to view! ^^

I chose Waff because people would get confused easily–we both have "Waffle" in our names!

Wafflez are still better than pancakes, though, that's for sure! XD

I like both, but waffles have abs dude

Bigger abs in ze toaster... 🤤
Hmm.. everyone says pancakes are better than wafflez in my old school.. idk here.
LGBOTOKYAYWAFFLEZAREALWAYSBETTERESPECIALLYINABATTLEOFTHESTUFF

it can be a bit annoying, to have to read the usernames instead of distinguishing them through pvps

I think that's the point??

~#Wafflz4Prez2020

I think it is, point taken, they'll be more confused because most people here are visual learners (hence the drawing topic and hence this topic's title)

Hah, well, I'm a logical/kinesthetic learner. So. And visual learners can read well too, so...

~#Wafflz4OlympicWrestler2020
Oh wait, wrestling will be taken out of the Olympics, whoops... oh well, those abs won't come in handy, then.

Moreover pictures, not reading stuff.

Oh.

DA WAFFLEZ (*⁰▿⁰)

waffle, waffle, waffl-E
*dab
waffle, waffle, waffl-E

Saw dat edit lol

waffle, waffle, waffl E
*dab on 'em pancakes
waffle, waffle, waffl E

It's not about learning for me, but when reading s topic and scrolling through;
it's easier to just glance at pvps. The challenge has gotten a bit out of hand though, as it spam flags(?) closed the drawing topic

I don't live in Canada, for starters.

Should I change mine? -o-;