What does trust levels do?

What does trust level mean? What do it do? How high can it get? Please answer!
- minioncandy

There are 5 levels, going from New user to Leader.
Each level gives different abilities!

Good question!

It's already been asked and answered before though.

Try to search your question in the little search bar above. That way we don't give the forum extra topics when only on is needed.

Since I'm way too lazy to post a link :laughing:....

To answer your question, look up in the search bar above (ya know, the magnifying glass up top and to the right)

Trust levels

The first thing that comes up on the very top, click that! It's a great topic about it by t1.

Yeah, I believe there's a post by @t1_hopscotch about it.
@minioncandy would you like this topic closed or would you like to recycle/sell this?

There are 6; new, basic, member, regular, leader, and mod :wink:

Mod is not technically a trust level as it is a rank

Trust levels are basically a series of levels where new abilities are unlocked at each level. You have to do certain things (be on, view topics, receive likes) to get all the way to Trust Level 3. (Regular). To get any further, you need a promotion from THT. You can't earn Trust Level 5 or Mod automatically. You can read more about all these levels in the "Badges" section of the forum! Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Also, I'm pretty sure there's already a topic like this. Be sure to look in there for answers before making a new topic! This makes sure that the forum doesn't get clogged. A good way to know if your question has already been asked by other forumers is to search the topic up in the search bar. Thank you! :slight_smile:

It goes up to leader. But each one gives different abilities. And the higher you get, the more you can do. I am trying to get to regular. I am a member right now. @Kiwicute2016 how close to regular am I?