What do you want to change about the forum?

What do you want to change about the forum? Please post your ideas and not rant about them. I was thinking if people started actually talking about things to change and not trying to overthrow the forum, mabye @Liza and @Rodrigo and the others might listen to us and change things. Please do not shut down this page! It is just for thinking of ideas!

17 Likes

Cool topic, but remember that THT can't really do much. Discourse does the changes.

8 Likes

Discourse?

6 Likes

Ideas are welcome! Would love to hear how we can make the forum better.

I'd love to hear how we can do a better job keeping things related to Hopscotch and making it easier to share projects and collabs. (I know you guys would love private messages but have shared why it's not possible)

17 Likes

The company which created the forum for THT.

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Okay, @Liza and @Rodrigo can still suggest things!

7 Likes

Random idea I had a few days ago: a way, on HS, to request a collab.

So, HopA requests a collab with HopB, HopB accepts and they have some kind of shared space with which to collab?

Just a thought.

9 Likes

Yah, that could work. Something that we use soon would have to be able to happen without us building it (since we're so small and already have a long list of things to work on for the next 6 weeks :d)

12 Likes

How about make an online mode @Liza

3 Likes

Cool. And i get it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe have about 5 kids in charge of some small part of the forum. Possibly kids who want a profession in hopscotch?

3 Likes

They already tried Hopscotcher Leaders.

1 Like

It did not work out well?

3 Likes

Link to my online idea: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/idea-for-hopscotch-online/27303/22

1 Like

I'm not sure, they have their reasons,
Liza made a topic I think

1 Like

One minuet, let me make a list on Google Drive so that we can present it to the moderators all at once and can edit the list. What we're all the ideas?

2 Likes

Maybe the link directly to the top post of that topic, which is more relevant.

It worked and lasted for over a year. The Hopscotch (understandably) decided they wanted to be in charge of their own forum. If you search, you'll see a bunch of topics about the removal of the leaders.

In my opinion, while it was cool to have something to work for, I think THT has a pretty good handle on the forum, it's calm and good.

2 Likes

You can scroll up you know.

2 Likes