What do you want to be when you are older, how will you use your coding skills?

Title says it all...

I'd like to be an architect, they use lots of ICT when they are designing!

Nice topic! I'm not sure what I want to be, but I hope my coding "skills" (don't have any!) will help me a lot in life :D
EDIT:
First like and post!

Be a software engineer Nintendo or something
boom

I'd like to be a teacher, and I'm gonna teach my students coding :00

I have some ideas, programmer with side of youtuber.

Or just programming, or just YouTube xD

I don't think I'll end up doing anything with code. I don't want to either, no offense to coding.

I would want to use my coding experience to either work at some place part-time and get another job ;D

I might want to have a career in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) or IT (information technology) fields. I think software development is pretty cool, and I also really like math. I've never been into engineering or science very much, but I'm eager to learn more about them. My dad, uncle, grandpa, other grandpa, and great-grandpa all have/had careers in the STEM or IT fields. It would be pretty cool to be the first female in my family to have a career in either of those fields. :smiley: I'm also considering being a teacher. I really like to teach and help others. My grandma, other grandma, great-grandma, aunt, great-aunt, mom, and great-uncle were all/are currently teachers, and I guess I'm kind of expected to be one, too. Almost all of my female cousins on my mom's side are planning to become teachers. I'm a little hesitant, though. I love teaching others, but I'm not sure if it's the job for me. :thinking:

Well, I have about seven years to figure it out! xD

Probably make games or art even though I really can't code that well

I'd say I would make iOS apps :smiley:

Mines nothing to do with coding I don't like coding anymore.... I gonna be one of the very few women in England who make led windows I'm only 13 and my dad already taught me how to make them! It's good money! And I can do it from home and homeschool my kids! That's what I wanna do coops I don't like coding anymore

I probably won't end up doing a job with code. I will probably become an artist or author. I don't know yet.

I want to be an author one day, and maybe I can code my own writing website!

Or maybe a meteorologist (weather scientist) at the National Hurricane Center, and I can code my own weather maps :thinking:

I would like to develop (Is that how you spell it?) apps :grin:

I want to be an astronomer, and build programs and tech to find space stuff!

I wanna code robots for helping people or brain science.

I want to be a marine biologist or a dance teacher. Or a illustrator.

I wanna be a navy seal and then the Vice President to Ella cause she is almost like family to me

I'm thinking about going into prosthetics, as I'm really creative and love to code. It would also help the world a lot! :smile:

I have a lot of random phases where I think about my career options, but right now I'm kinda thinking of going into forensics. I really enjoy STEM things, and it would be cool to do so while fighting crimes. :D
This'll probably change in a few months, but that's okay! I have a few years to figure this out. :D