What do you think of me? ~Starry

Stupid question but what do you think of me?

11 Likes

I like you, you're cool. You are 999999/10. :heart:

3 Likes

You keep a cool head when some others on the forum go off the rails.
:clap:

2 Likes

I think you are nice :D
At times you can be harsh, but it's okay

6 Likes

I personally think you spam too much in random topics so you can get them closed but other than that you're nice

5 Likes

I love how hard you try to make others happy, and it's fantastic. :D

3 Likes

You are really positive and nice, that's what I think.

2 Likes

You're really nice, but I have to agree with currency. You spammed for no reason in the LGBT topic.

Other than that tho, you're cool!

4 Likes

11/10 :raised_hands:

4 Likes

What type of a question is this? YOU ARE SENPAI. YOU ARE AWESOME. YOU ARE STARRY. (The last one was soooooo obvious)

4 Likes

I always think of you as the sweet girl who at one point broke outta her shell and now is a kewl sassy mature being

3 Likes

You're really nice most of the time, a good friend and artist, but you can be really rude and mean when you want. A lot of the time I'm shocked at you. I'd work on thinking before opening your mouth, because at times you really don't seem like the person to create a club against bullying.

7 Likes

Yeah, I agree with that.

3 Likes

From what I've seen , your awesome ......

3 Likes

WHY ON EARTH WAS THIS FLAGGED?

Anyways, Starry, I think you're nice and a good leader. You're also fun to talk to. However, like some others have said, you have spammed topics before. Overall tho, you're great!

2 Likes

You're Sweg.

5 Likes

Why is this flagged

3 Likes

Oh, I am a bully.

Waaaaaaaaait, why am I focusing on negeative feedbacks. Not supposed to.

3 Likes

Cough thank for all of the positive feedback on this topic I made just for fun cough

I know the world is not all black-and-white, there are in betweens. Thank you for being honest???

3 Likes

??
Where is the Starry I'm used to?

3 Likes