What do you think about the 'new' forum

So, when I joined, the forum was a place where all the questions you asked got answered. But now, I really think it's just a 'social' website. Like, people that don't have hopscotch, join the forum. And lots of the topics are 'I am leaving' and 'I'm new to the forum'. I'm not saying I'm leavin.g, but I think we're getting a bit more.... Off topic with some things, and some questions aren't really getting answered. I don't know why it's happening, but here's a poll:

Public:

• I like it this way
  • I hate it
  • I like it, but I think it should change.
  • Idk

0voters

Votes are public.

Private:

• I hate it this way
  • IDK
  • I like it this way
  • I like it, but I think it should change.

0voters

I love the forum just the way it is, change or no change. :smile:

Me too :D

if it was all about HS I'd just be liek "meh dis is boring" :p

Even though I respect your opinions,

I wish people in this forum could just talk a little bit more about hopscotch.

I'm not really that happy about it...
There'a a bit of a lack of respect for opinion (please take this as criticism and not as a mean comment).
Also, there are flame wars.
And how limited we are.
And how much real positivity is in the forum (I daresay 25%)

If we're being honest, I miss the old forum. I had a great time in January and Febuary, but it's just been going down hill for me. I still like the forum, it's just... Not the same as it used to be.

It's different, and I kind of miss the "old" forum, but I don't think we should dwell on it. That just makes it worse.

I don't think that this kind of topic helps fix the problem.

I think that we need to get on topic with many things, but I love how it's a social thing. I want it to be social and HS related. Many of my best friends are here.

Hey, if you want real positivity, come to me or @SmilingSnowflakes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I recommend SS tho she's super talented XD

This sounds like an ad for a positivity company XD

I agree. Now it's just chat chat and people feel more left out than before. People are just chillin on chat topics and not answer questions!

Tbh The drawing topic isn't that related. We're just posting drawings.

I totally agree with what you are saying! This is what i made to try and help. I want to promote this topic more, so more people read it.

I came in February, so I never got to see the "old" forum that you guys are talking about. ;-;

I love the forum the way it is! And I have only been on the forum for 13 days!!!:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I LOVE IT!!

I liked the forum when I started the forum, in May-ish. But, everything changes, so I'll just have to get used to it!