What do you think about the AWESOME NEW UPDATE!?!(new shapes e.g.)

hopscotch
update

OMG!! It's finally here!!!

I think it is........... AWESOME AND AMAZING!!!!!!

It's awesome, but like @MissFluffyHuskyz said on Hopscotch, they only added 4 things when they usually add more. Not that I'm complaining! :sweat_smile:

i really wished the clones could be individuals so when a clone disappears, they don't all disappear.

Same, that ruins my projects a lot of the times :laughing:

i tried making Balloonz td battles.
It was such a headache i gave up coding for 20 or more balloons movments and actions.

I know, it's so hard! But you could've used abilities, right? 🤔

Nvm, you have to add them separately, WHAT A PAIN :scream:

i did. But i had 7-8 diiferrent objects that popped the balloons and slowed them down. this was just 1 type of Balloon. it was a nightmare.

Wow. PAINFUL!!! There are like 15 different types of balloons! If you finished it, your iPad would've probably crashed. :sweat_smile:

with cloning this would have been easy. On scratch i made a short demo and i easily made clones and they popped seperately.

Yeah, Scratch is better for that complex stuff. :laughing:

I like it a lot. But when I saw the video I was sort of said that there would be no more old characters. And I bribed myself into making me the purple splatters. But it does crash ALOT. I also thought they would be adding pictures. Hey, @liza (or any of the hopscotch team) when will you be adding pictures? That's because there were lots of rumors of the next update have pictures. Maybe it was the next BIG update.

Yep, they are adding pictures! Don't know when though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It's the next big update I bet

Probably :grinning:

Either Hopscotch Version 2.17.0 or 2.18.0

Not 2.17.0 - That's a minor update. (I have beta)

HI IM CHILLANDCOOL9 AND I LOVE THE NEW UPDATE TOO
IT IS SO SO SO SO SO SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE GUYS SEEN THE FACES YOU CAN MAKE? I MADE A LOT OF THEM AND THEY LOOK REALLY COOL. MABYE YOU GUYS SHOULD LOOK AT THEM!!!!!! MY USERNAME IS chill and cool

@KathrynJaneway I have the beta too. It's not an update. They were just adding tweaks for crashing. Besides, it would have already said it has been updated then.