What Do You Draw With?

poll
drawing

I don't usually draw on Hopscotch but what do you guys prefer? (Just out of curiosity :joy:)!

Share your ideas and why do you draw with whatever you draw with?

Stylus or Finger?

• Stylus
  • Finger
  • Something Different

0voters

I don't usually draw either, but when I do, I use an Apple Pencil.

Cool.... What's an Apple Pencil? Apple's always inventing something new! :sweat_smile:

It's Apple's stylus. It's amazing. It makes me want to draw.
It is shaped like a pencil with a pointed tip. It draws really well.

I use a stylus! :D
Also please search before you post because there are other topics about this :wink: :D

Cool. That could be quite useful.

When I draw, I usually use my fingers, as all my stylusus (styli?) break :joy:
But I find it easier to add detail with my fingers, considering Hopscotch has no zoom function capacities (YET) (dundundun)

Really? I checked when I wrote the title. Another few topics showed up but they weren't very close to this?? Maybe you're right...

The "Something Different" voters...

What do you use? Your nose?

I used do draw with a stylus, but the plastic disc on the end fell off (I use an Adonit Mini). Though, I am buying a replacement "soon" xD

Yeah. I draw with my nose every day. What? Are you saying that wrong?

No comment. XD

i draw with my magic chair.

I draw one the app Paper 53. I draw with the Paper 53 pencil.

Nice! Where'd you get it. I got mine in Alaska.

from a military orginazition from another universe. why a military orginization? because haters.

The Leprechaun foundation crafted my nose.

-I'm So Weird- :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, I also used Wacom or Adonit stylus. They are of good use to draw on ipad. Do you have an experience with a stylus?