What do I use to see my follower count on HS?

Ok, first off sorry if this is in the wrong category. I have no clue what to put so I put something somewhat correct. Anyhow, let’s get that out of the way.

How am I able to view my follower count on HS? I am really curious to know where and how. Please tell me in the replies on what I could use to view my follower count. I know I’m pretty sure I’ve asked about this before, but I forgot what one person suggested to me. But anyhow, please tell me.

10 Likes

search before you post

3 Likes

Well you can but I can’t find it

2 Likes

Oh my lord I keep making so many mistakes on here. I’m so sorry by the way :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is on a topic

I really should’ve searched but didn’t want to dig through everything

Which topic btw?

you can’t in hopscotch but there’s somewhere you can, I forget what the link is though

5 Likes

Hello there!

Seems like @asianninja beat me to it, there is a topic like this already but don’t worry about making mistakes - we all do it sometimes! :wink:

2 Likes

Before we close, what topic do I go to if any of you guys can link it?

1 Like

Or do I just search for it?

1 Like

Yep!

@Leaders, could you portal? Or is it un needed?

1 Like

kinda different, you can use this website to view the metadata file from the files app under hopscotch and metadata!
https://inloop.github.io/sqlite-viewer/

11 Likes

looks like there’s no topic discussing how to find your followers - do let me know if you find one to merge with!

looks like they’re two separate discussions - thanks for finding though!

5 Likes

What happened

1 Like

Oh ok then :+1:

Hopscotch stores it in your metadata, which uses the SQLite format.

Find a program or webpage that allows you to open the files; then, the data will be in one of the metadata files you open.

4 Likes

Got it - thanks for letting me know, I’ll take that info in next time. :))

1 Like

Topic resolved