What? Daily Flag limit

limit

Why is there a daily like limit i was just flaging inappropreate stuff and then boom!i was helping the community

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The daily like limit is so people don't over like posts, so it's kept to a minimum. It increases as you gain trust levels

The daily flag limit (I never knew there was one) is so you aren't flagging random posts, that you actually are flagging posts that make sense to flag

Sometimes people can be rude and try to close a topic or get a person demoted just because they don't like something/someone. That's why we have a daily flagging limit, to make sure that flagging isn't used for the wrong reasons.

I'm sure you were just trying to help out the community, but go back and see if those posts really needed to be flagged. If the post was off-topic, rude or mean, or spam, it should be flagged. Otherwise, it shouldn't be flagged.

Again, I know that you were just trying to help the community, but just think a bit before you flag. :wink::slightly_smiling:

As @Giraffedolphin26 said...

Look at the post and see if it follows the community guidelines. If it is rude, irrelevant, spam, harassment, swearing, off topic, and/or inappropriate, then flag it!
It doesn't have to be all of these things, but if it is at least one of these, then please flag it.

All of them are i checked thx poptart

No problem! If you are running out of flags because of posts that don't follow the guildlines, then that's good!